Skip to main content
::: You are here: Home > FAQs


What type of ID is required to apply for a library card?
For personal library card, please present your ROC ID card, driver’s license, or household registration certificate. Mainland China citizens must submit legal residence documents. Foreigners must present ARC or an ID document certified by their embassy/consulate. For family library card, the head of household’s ROC ID and household registration certificate with a local address are required.
Updated2017-12-27 PM 08:42:20